Saturday, June 13, 2009

JAI SAIRAM




Dear Saibabafans Happy weekend to you all.




Saibaba used to say " If you spread your palms with devotion before me, I am immediately with you day and night. Though I am here bodily, still I know what you do beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you. My abode is in your heart and I am within you. Worship Me always, who is seated in your heart, as well as in the hearts of all beings. Blessed and fortunate indeed is he, who knows me thus"

Thats what Saibaba has always said, and in saifan Darshan's words as if sai is saying don't worry "Main hoo na" so true. Jai SAIRAM to all saibabafans. Thanks for staying spritiually connected.
Saibabafan

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm make ur vkend more fruitful by reading Saibaba's Satcharitra. Make the maximum because that will help u during your weekdays.

    Thats wat i do !!!

    JAI SAIBABA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay Ho SAIDEVA

    Everyone - let me share one of my miracle recently experiencd. I have start fasting every thursday (everyone wans sumthing - me too) and so i told SAIBABA to help me during the day inorder to keep it going. Now wat happens after i had finished my dinner one of my best frnd comes frm shopping with his wife and persuades me to go his home because he had sumthin for me i.e PIZZA...hmmm i am melted and decide to go his house. Now there is one of my frnd sitting with his wife offering me pizza and me a big fool trying to grab that ASAP. SUDDDENLY his wife OH my God she just screams loudly and utter "arree AAPKO TOH AAJ GURUVAR HAI"

    Now no one in the world knows that i am fasting today except ME and SAIBABA !!!

    I M BLESSED. THANK YOU SAIBABA !!!

    What do u think all saibaba fans ?

    JAI HO SAIDEVA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Darshan, Saibaba is really miraculous if you have true faith in him.

    ReplyDelete