Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jai Sainath

Dear Saibaba Fans Jai Sainath to all of you!! New day-Fresh beginning.


SAIBABA used to say " If one meditates on me, repeats My name and sings about My deeds, he is transformed and his Karma is destroyed. I stay by his side always"


His teachings has been very powerful. One who has felt his guidance and love is truly blessed. don't you agree? Do you feel that way? I always feel great just thinking about Saibaba. Have a blessing day.



Jai sainath to all.



Saibabafan

5 comments:

  1. Jai sainath have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAY SHREE SAIBABA

    TAME AMARI SATHE J CHO.

    MREENAL
    DIMPLE
    AJAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. saiBahktfrom IndiaJune 9, 2009 at 7:14 PM

    Jai Sainath,,

    I prey Sainath every day and the preyaer gives me added mental strength tobe positive for the entire day,,, You also may try this,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jai Sainath.....
    Jai Sainath.....
    Om Sainathay Namah: Om

    ReplyDelete